When it comes to business, people get to know their prospects and their clients better if they follow the right follow up strategies. This lets you understand your different issues and get effective solutions in the shortest period of time. They build quality relationships by engaging in follow up.
Wanda Allen: Follow-up Strategies
Being the Founder of Follow Up Sales Strategies, Wanda Allen developed her proven follow up sales and service program by helping business owners and sales professionals to grow within a decent pace. By turning more prospects into long-term clients and building better connections, you can easily proceed in the right direction. The effective strategies of Wanda Allen will dramatically increase sales, significantly increase your pipelines and strengthen relationships.
This Sales Expert Interview covers:
- How correct follow-up strategies can help you get more sales opportunities?
- What is the exact meaning of follow up?
- Most people don’t have a good set process on how to follow up or what follow up looks like. So here you will get an exact answer.
- How to prioritize time to develop effective follow-up strategies?
- How to develop the right mindset for better progress?
- What are the different ways to follow up?
What Follow Up Strategies Teaches You!
- Make it easy to systematically arrange your follow up process; leads to stay in touch with your prospects, referral sources, and more.
- Consistent support to systematize your follow up work.
- It makes follow up a daily habit of yours.
- Learn a prospecting system that will keep you in the sales funnel even when you’re being ignored.
Statistics Linked To Follow Up:
- 80% of potential opportunities are lost simply due to lack of follow-up
- Only 2% of sales occur after the first meeting
- 10% of salespeople make more than 3 contacts when following up with prospects
- Good Follow Up = Great Sales Conversions
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.