About Frank Donny:
Frank Donny is an experienced executive with more than 25 years of marketing and sales operations leadership. Founder of two reporting and analytics software companies, he has 20+ years executive experience in the CRM, ERP and collaboration solutions. He owns the ability to integrate process and rigor into daily team workflows and provides a pragmatic foundation for business decisions, long-term relationships, and achievement of strategic objectives.
Frank is the Founder and Chief Evangelist of Marseli and is a recognized leader in sales performance, demand generation, pipeline management, and sales/marketing integration. Author of How You Can Increase the Close Rates of Your Early-Stage Pipeline Opportunities and Your CRM or Your Salespeople?
Our Sales Expert Interview we will be talking about the impact of lead to close one process adoption for CRM data quality.
- What is the meaning of lead to close one process adoption?
- One of the most irritating things that a lot of organizations suffer from is you can have the sales process right, but lack of consistency is a major issue today. How to bring a consistent understanding to get better outcomes?
- Many organizations work on their sales process and think that they can sit and relax for the next couple of years. But in reality, the buyer’s behavior changes as well as the dynamics of the market so the sales process is something that you need to keep on revisiting regularly. Is it right?
- Sales management and sales managers put its focus on last stage opportunities trying to help them over the line and don’t spend enough time working with the salespeople on qualifying properly at the early stages. How to tackle this issue?
- It’s been a great comfort to have lots and lots of stuff in the early stages because it makes you feel relaxed but unfortunately, all drops out later, which becomes a critical point of sales manages to drag themselves away from the later stages. How to overcome that?
Formulas To Create A Solid Forecast!
- Collect: Collect possible scenarios from educated others
- Review: Use the “four rights,” to understand whom to engage
- Meet: Discuss with your colleagues
Franks also believes that that probability is not the right way to go when you are looking for the most accurate sales forecast. Probability and weighing just aren’t adequate on the front line.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.