Social Selling: From Hobby to Revenue Generator
#SalesChats Episode 12
Social media, which is a way that many people distract themselves from work, has become a platform for salespeople to do work on! Social media is an important tool that has helped salespeople in a variety of new and different ways. Mic Adam talks about social selling in this #SalesChat, hosted by John Golden and Martha Neumeister.
- Why social selling is very easy to measure, how to understand the metrics, and how to use the metrics to generate more revenue
- The best tools for engagement and tracking to generate leads
- How social selling provides a more personal way of connecting to prospects and leads by offering direct communication with key decision makers
- Identifying your ideal client, and then target your social selling endeavors to those ideal clients
- The importance of ensuring your profiles are well established, you have the appropriate distribution channels, and that you utilize the right social selling mindset
- How to target clients on an individual level, and provide them with content that is specifically targeted to their needs and interests
How to create an inbound system of generating leads by generating unique, attention-grabbing content
- Gathering information about clients from social media in order to build rapport and a real connection with them
- Specific real-life statistics about social selling
Mic helps clients bridge the gap between business and social media using social selling and employee advocacy to increase revenue/profits through B2B and B2C sales, marketing and general management experience. His passion is to drive up sales and profits through unique value propositions.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.
Martha is social media strategist, responsible for all social media platforms of Pipeliner CRM. She is a communication expert with social media affinity, which she has been focusing on throughout her professional career. She has a bachelor´s degree in Entrepreneurship & Management and a master´s degree in Online Marketing which supports her in her career as Social Media Strategist.
SalesChats is a fast-paced (no more than 30 minutes) multi-media series that provides leading strategies, tactics and thinking for sales professionals worldwide. It can be found on Twitter (#SalesChats), as a live Google+ Hangout, and as a podcast available on iTunes, SoundCloud and right here on SalesPOP! If you think you would make a great guest for #SalesChats, please contact co-host Martha Neumeister.
SalesChats is co-hosted by John Golden, CSO Pipeliner CRM, and Martha Neumeister, Social Media Strategist Pipeliner CRM.