Tips for Attaining Goals
Rory Peters is a speaker, author, peak performance business coach, and leadership trainer. His mission is to help as many people as he can with attaining goals, both in their personal and professional lives. When evaluating the way he was able to personally achieve his goals, Rory came up with the 5 Steps to Success Mastery. He talks about each step and how you can’t take any of them out of the equation to succeed at a high level.
This Sales Expert Interview covers:
- We are in control of our own attitude. You need to know exactly what you want to accomplish and decide to excel.
- If you’re second guessing yourself, change your mindset. Replace negative images with positive ones.
- Deciding not to make a decision for attaining goals is making a decision too!
- People love to blame everyone else but themselves. We learn more from our mistakes.
- It’s more about how you respond to situations.
- Rory talks about New Year’s resolutions.
- How do you remind yourself about attaining goals?
- You can develop good habits. Just take it one step at a time.
- Rory talks about the three pillars of attaining goals.
- Take action! If you improve one thing a day, by the end of the year you will have improved 365 things.
- All you have to do is not quit. You will realize you are attaining goals if you just don’t stop trying.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.