To exceed your business expectations aim to bring more and greater value to your clients, do not hold anything back. This is the simplest and most effective way of truly building a solid relationship.
Some strategies to create more valuable and long term relationship with clients:
- Really understand their needs, you got to think like a client yourself.
- Really try your best to examine and be aware of their expectations of your products and services.
- Deliver over their expectations with every single interaction you have with them
- Be aware of the changes that affect them (importantly technology changes)
If you can ace and cover all these areas then you will earn their loyalty then you can focus more on gaining new clients and growing your business.
Important questions to help you create more value and long term relationship with client (old & new)
- What’s the main problem you’re experiencing right now with your clients?
- Do you know who your clients are?
- How well do you really know your clients?
- Do you really understand each and every one of their needs?
- Do you do regular follow ups with each of them?
- Do you know how to resolve each of their problems?
Some Strategies to help answer these questions:
- Surveys and feedbacks are still the greatest way to identifying each client’s problems so that you better serve them. Keeping in mind that each may not have the same problems as the other.
- To effectively identify your client and who they are, study your product information and list down what your target client might find special and interesting. You can also get feedback with existing clients and add to your list.
- One-on-one interaction is the best way to find out more about each of your clients. Once you have a better understanding of them, then you can review your products and services to better suit various areas of their business.
- Depending on how much clients you have, you may need to create for each client or each client unit a particular approach and follow up system.
For 2016 small businesses as well as older businesses should focus more on reviewing their products and services and really create a new and strong message around “WHY US”.
Technology changes are so rapid in this day and age; product upgrade and tracking of customers’ behavioural pattern is now a greater importance. This helps you prepare more new value to deliver your client and their business, so you don’t lose their loyalty.
While catering for the new changes that will affect the client’s needs, you also have to consider altering your sales processes and a good recommendation is to introduce Pipeliner CRM into your business.