Podcast interview with David Collins who builds great teams, inspires and empowers people to exceed all expectations. He selects sales teams and be an individual producer. He is been at five fortune 500 companies.
Here we are discussing the following points:
• Everybody knows that you should set goals for success but not everyone has that vision – how to set the right goals and what goals really look like?
• These days, a lot of people outsourced their lives and don’t really have a plan and don’t understand what they are doing, why are they doing, and who they are doing it for. So the clarity that comes through that process can be life-changing. What are David’s views regarding the same?
• How do you convince people to do something like that as a lot of them would go up vision board? How do you show them or demonstrate them that these things really work and it’s all about focusing on your energies? – To David Collins
• How do you help to become something that is sustainable and used on an ongoing basis as opposed to something that is put on the wall and then sort of forgotten about it? – To David Collins
• How do you help people who may be at different ends of the scale; people who set outrageous goals or people who set goals that you know are way too within their capabilities? – To David Collins
• How do you help people at the end of the year who haven’t achieved their goals or haven’t realized the things at the right time or maybe feeling a bit down? So how David help people when they fell short?
Visite us on Apple Podcast You can also find SalesPOP! on all major podcast stations.