At Pipeliner, we have just created an exciting feature, which will be released in February. We have programmed a seamless Salesforce integration for Pipeliner CRM.
We have done this because we often come across midsize and larger companies that have purchased, onboarded, and integrated Salesforce with all of their systems at considerable cost in terms of finances and time. Then we come along, and they see Pipeliner CRM and the fact that, because of its visual nature and all the other important and unique features like buying centers, org charts, and more, salespeople take to it much more efficiently and actually (for the first time) enjoy using a CRM. But because the company has already invested considerably in Salesforce, they aren’t willing to simply replace it. They are, therefore, denied the incredible benefit and value that Pipeliner could bring to their sales team.
Moreover, they miss the much more important opportunity that real productivity comes from having the right tool. We hear all the time that salespeople don’t like the Salesforce application—it’s hard to use, it’s expensive to implement, and it requires a dedicated team or company. Reporting is cumbersome and very slow, and it is hard to quickly and easily find complex insights in all the necessary results to make insightful decisions.
Not for Everything
For a midsize or larger company, a platform such as Salesforce is used for many functions. Pipeliner, on the other hand, is created solely to be the core CRM for sales, which it does exceptionally well. Functions such as lead management, opportunity management, project management, account management, reporting, analytics, and overall automation with AI. We don’t attempt to take on such functions as ticketing or marketing automation. We provide integration with superior systems for these.
Where a company has invested substantially in Salesforce and integrated it into its major and legacy systems. There is no need to try replacing it with Pipeliner CRM. We can seamlessly integrate Pipeliner with Salesforce in one or two days. Salespeople can immediately begin experiencing the incredible sales benefits Pipeliner has to offer.
This means that to bring Pipeliner on board, a company’s IT department doesn’t need to become super-involved in integrations with ERP and legacy systems already integrated with Salesforce. Pipeliner simply lays right on top of Salesforce, providing immediate benefits in visual management and ease of use. All the data for all leads, opportunities, and accounts is available right there.
- Data from Salesforce is synchronized with Pipeliner. Accounts, contacts, opportunities, leads, notes, and activities are synchronized directly from their corresponding records in Salesforce. Synchronization of data includes synchronization of customized fields, so no information is missed through synchronization.
- Information from Pipeliner is updated back to Salesforce in real time, so the sales team misses no important notifications and can operate with up-to-date data in Salesforce.
- The integration between Pipeliner and Salesforce offers unique filtering options. You can select the type of data to be synchronized between systems. Since you may not want to synchronize all deals, contacts, and accounts.
- Custom objects can be synchronized, so that reporting in both Salesforce and Pipeliner can be customized. This allows you to report on unique business processes.
- Pipeliner can apply real-time opportunity fitness, lead scoring, account health, an org chart, and buying center features to data coming from Salesforce.
In short, we have made Pipeliner CRM easily and economically available to companies heavily invested in Salesforce! Contact us immediately to find out how easy it will be for your company.