- This event has passed.
The Rise of the Virtual Age – in Education & Work
Oct 15, 2020 / 8:00 am - 9:00 am
The third in the Thrive & Prosper Series:
“The Rise of the Virtual Age – in Education & Work”
A unique panel of experts with insight into the evolution of education and the evolution of the human capital needs of businesses:
This event will provide practical insights into:
- What changes have to be made to meet the demands of the “new normal”
- The digital divide between older and younger, privileged and less privileged learners
- The four C’s: Critical thinking, Communication, Collaboration, Creativity
- How can businesses react to this change & partner with educational institutions?
- Mental Health and psychological resilience -Emotional Intelligence
- The Neuroscience behind it and the Human Factor
- Transformational learning