Advice from sales experts who are also seasoned attendees — How to make the most of the in-person event.
Indispensable techniques for keeping organized and productive at events and conferences
We’ve got a new ebook just perfect for anyone planning to attend an in-person event or conference! — The Little Black Book for Conferences and Conventions.
Four experienced event attendees have written all their secret squirrel techniques and ideas for how to make the most of these opportunities — from preparing ahead of time, to what to do during the event, to following up afterward. Our experts:
- Barbara Giamanco — Leading social selling author, speaker, and advisor
- Joanne Black — Renowned authority on referral selling
- Peri Shawn — Award-winning sales and coaching author, speaker, and trainer
- Chad Porter — Co-founder of Invisume (“The Invisible Resume”)
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Building Relationships – Numbered lists for preparing and making the most out of relationship-building activities
- Keeping Organized Amid the Chaos – Secret methods and apps that help maintain control — scheduling, what to bring with you, and using your time wisely
- Before the Event – Activities, planning, and creating a state of mind that sets the stage for success
- During the Event: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques – Contacting people, using social media, and managing meetups
- After the Event – Putting all your hard work to good use — don’t fall short at the finish line!
- Techniques That Really Work – Experts’ secret squirrel ideas that might just work for you
- Etiquette Pet Peeves – What to do — and what not to do!
Download this fun and free ebook, and you will be prepared and productive at your next in-person conference!