Why People Don’t Believe You!
#SalesChats: Episode 48
Why don’t other people believe salespeople? It’s because salespeople don’t believe themselves. Rob Jolles discusses why people don’t believe you in this #SalesChat, hosted by John Golden and Martha Neumeister.
• The way that you project how you feel inside onto your performance
• The best ways to start, including believing in your own solution and what you’re selling
• Why salespeople shouldn’t pursue perfection
• “Worry is the misuse of your imagination”
• Acting and improvisation techniques that transfer into the sales role in order to help a salesperson believe in themselves
• The ways to identify the problem, starting at the unconscious level of behavior
• How people can become self-aware of their own behaviors so that they can change their negative behaviors
• Techniques to build better relationships with prospects
• Developing a “communication shot clock”
• The importance of pitch, pace, and pause
• How to “play the role” of a successful salesperson
A sought-after speaker and best-selling author, Rob Jolles teaches, entertains, and inspires audiences worldwide. Rob draws on more than thirty years of experience and his keynotes and workshops are in global demand, including companies in North America, Europe, Africa, and the Far East.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.
Martha is social media strategist, responsible for all social media platforms of Pipeliner CRM. She is a communication expert with social media affinity, which she has been focusing on throughout her professional career. She has a bachelor´s degree in Entrepreneurship & Management and a master´s degree in Online Marketing which supports her in her career as Social Media Strategist.
SalesChats is a fast-paced (no more than 30 minutes) multi-media series that provides leading strategies, tactics and thinking for sales professionals worldwide. It can be found on Twitter (#SalesChats), as a live Google+ Hangout, and as a podcast available on iTunes, SoundCloud and right here on SalesPOP! If you think you would make a great guest for #SalesChats, please contact co-host Martha Neumeister.
SalesChats is co-hosted by John Golden, CSO Pipeliner CRM, and Martha Neumeister, Social Media Strategist Pipeliner CRM.