- This event has passed.
Work & Society 4.0 Series: Resilience – the secret to navigating change
Feb 24, 2021 / 8:00 am - 9:00 am
The first in the new series looks at the skills needed to succeed in a rapidly changing world. Resilience is the secret to navigating change and these 6 resilience experts offer their insights on how to develop a resilient mindset & skillset:
- Walter Bond – former NBA player
- Dave Sanderson – Survivor of the Miracle on the Hudson
- Russel Thackery – Sales Resilience expert
- Meredith Alexander – Mindset coach nursed her daughter back from catastrophic injury
- Tracey Grove – Author on Resilient Leadership
- Kim Ades – President and Founder of Frame of Mind Coaching™
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]SET YOUR REMINDER ON YOUTUBE!