About J. Loren Norris:
After serving in the US Air Force as a Fire Fighter, Loren spent the next 20 years in advertising sales, corporate marketing communications and media, serving political candidates, startup companies and Fortune 50 Companies like; Winning Strategies, Verizon, Jobs<dot>com and Faith & Family Magazine. He dedicated himself to mastering leadership and communication skills to invest in leaders across America and around the globe. Here we will be discussing story power and Lauren is unleashing the superhero within and more.
- Loren Norris Views On Superhero Within!
- What do you mean by the superhero within?
- As today we live in a world where it is too hard to separate fact from fiction as everybody is branding themselves. Hence it is obviously a challenge when you work with people. How to manage that?
- One of the interesting things is the idea of the imposter syndrome that flakes so many people and makes them afraid of doing a lot of things like from speaking or going out or being a better salesperson. What is the exact meaning of imposter syndrome as more 90% of the people are dealing with the same!
- When you talk or work with people, how to get them to uncover and realize them what their real passion and getting them in alignment.
- A lot of people say – this is who I am but they don’t realize that they can be better than that. There are people who pretend to be like someone that they can never be. You can differentiate between facts and figures. So it’s become hard to know who is real and who isn’t. So how to do that?
People crave to know that how did you manage to taste success, but they don’t know the struggle and challenges behind that; including personal as well as professional challenges.
Key Areas of Leadership Development!
According to J. Loren Norris, there are ten key areas to get success in leadership development. This includes Personal Growth, Motive, Passion, Effectiveness, Mission, Success, Strategy, Legacy, Relationships and Faith. This will help you develop a stronger team requires a serious look inside.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.