About Ryan Lowe:
Ryan Lowe is a professional motivational keynote speaker, sales trainer, consultant & author, whose passion is to work with organizations that want to inspire and motivate their leaders and team members with principles that will help create a positive culture and mindset to achieve excellence. He writes articles for several magazines and is the author one of the most talked-about books in the market today, “Get off Your Attitude.”
Here we will be discussing:
- What is the importance of a Positive Mindset in sales?
- What is the perfect advice for people who may be losing hope that they don’t achieve their closure this year?
- There are times when things are not going well. At this stage, you somewhere convince yourself that you have put your best efforts but inside, you also know that you are not putting your best. So how to overcome this issue!
- There are a lot of times when salespeople have been bombarded with negative stereotypes. What are some of the ways that say people just can start to build a better sense of self-confidence?
- What is the role of sales managers in observing and coaching the salespeople?
- It is true that we are not good at analyzing ourselves most of the times. Another thing is to go back and practicing the basics. So is it necessary to strengthen our basics to perform well in advanced stages?
- What are some of the things that you can do immediately to make sure you go into an engagement with the best mindset possible?
- What are the other ways that can help you keep a positive mindset with a positive attitude; especially when you are facing critical situations?
- Why it is important to look at your past record?
- How to self motivate yourself in low times?
- It is always recommended to look at your past successes and learn of them. So what difference does that make in your future commitments?
- It is true that there is a temptation when things are tough and you want to go away from all of them. But at that point, you need to sit down and analyze everything to feed your mind with good insights or positive insights. How to carry out this successfully?
How To Get Positive Mindset?
- Gain insight into the power of choosing positivity
- Understand how vision creates success
- Realize the power of engaging in positive relationships
- Identify and implement the habits of thinking, talking & acting positively
- Acquire tools for a team culture of positivity and responsibility
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.