About SalesPOP! Guest Rudy Segovia:
Rudy Segovia is nationally known as a sales trainer in the direct sales cookware industry. His high energy, passionate sales talks come straight from 33 years in the direct sales industry. Rudy’s professional sales training seminars; this proven step-by-step system shows you how letting your confidence guide your every word and action… transforming you into a polished and effective professional salesperson. Rudy also has a collection of Motivational, Inspirational and Keynote talks.
Rudy’s Perception On Passport To Success!
Rudy believes that when he started his career in sales, there was very less help which makes it very difficult to deal with the customers effectively. A number of people go through the same situation and to help them, Rudy decided to start a seminar system that teaches people how to have a network, how to answer objectives, how to use Facebook, how to close the sale, how to get referrals, and all of these things.
What The Video Is All About!
- When you do seminars in USA or Mexico, do you feel any kind of differences in the way people sell in both the countries? Or Is there fundamentals that hold true regardless of where you are!
- How do you build in a process so that you are closing from the beginning and not closing at the end?
- Sales are considered as a carrier that people defaulted to. It is not the carrier that a lot of people will prefer to choose and if a kid says he wants to be a salesperson, most of the parents will not approve of their decision. So how to change that perception!
- Selling people on selling getting them interested in selling! Is it true?
- We live in a culture today where people almost expect to get the reward before they put in the hard work so do you find that you have to kind of remind people that success is a journey, it’s not an overnight thing and there are no shortcuts or no silver bullet or a pill that you can take to make yourself successful!
What Changes The Life Of Rudy Segovia!
One of the quotes of Zig Ziglar has changed the way of thinking of Rudy Segovia i.e. you are where you are; you are what you are because of what has gone into your mind – But you can change what you are and where you are by changing what goes into your mind… In short, what you feed your mind determines your appetite!
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.